The Middle Eastern Dance Association is proud to present The TEACHER FEATURE! A full day of FREE dance education from some of the best instructors our community has to offer!
We will be hosting 6 different instructors from all over the province (and beyond). Two workshops running concurrently throughout the day, so pick one, two or three workshops and learn something new!
Venue: The Landing Dance Centre, 270 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver, BC
Cost: FREE to MEDA members!
Pre-registration is required, so MEDA members, check your email for registration details. Please indicate what sessions and what workshops you are interested in. We will get back to you with your confirmation.
Not a MEDA member? Sign up for access to this great event!
Morning Session: 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
1. Rahel (Vancouver, BC) – How to train your veil: Ethereal veil work and effortless flow
2. Wendy Goudie (Penticton, BC) – The Power of Cross Styling!: One combo in a variety of bellydance stylings
Mid-Day Session: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
3. Candace Aldridge (Victoria, BC) – Slinky, Sultry Serpentine: Move with grace and find fluidity
4. Lynette Harper (Nanaimo, BC) – Enhance Your Dance: Tools for interpretation and creativity
Afternoon Session: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
5. Hadia (Chilliwack, BC) – Transform your Music into Movement: The Joy of Improvisation!
6. Martina Crowe-Hewett (Duvall, WA) – Fusion Fusion Fusion: Choreography workshop
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and space is limited so don’t delay to sign up soon!