Who Can Join MEDA?
MEDA is open to all enthusiasts of Middle Eastern dance, music and related arts. The MEDA membership is comprised of teachers, students, professional and amateur performers, musicians, and audience members. There are no prerequisites of dance ability or level of experience needed to become a member. All you require is an interest in the dance and a desire to have fun!
We are based in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada but we have members in Eastern Canada and the Northern U.S. and welcome members from anywhere in the world. We would love to have you join our association!
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted admission to MEDA events, shows and workshops
- Eligibility for MEDA/Brendan Lally Scholarship
- Monthly Sahda Journal & Bulletins
- Discounts at many MEDA event and Community Vendors & Businesses
- Free advertising in Sahda and on the MEDA website
- Inclusion in Teacher & Performer listings
- Advertise your classes and events on our Facebook Page
How to Join MEDA
Become a member today! Click the MemberPlanet link below to purchase your $15 annual membership
(Please note that it may take 3 to 5 days for your membership to be fully processed by administration. Thank you for your patience.)